New to the Westfield area or have a life changing event? Looking to meet new people and feel more connected to your community? We are the club for you! We provide a variety of social events such as monthly dinners at local restaurants, “Girls Night Out”, couples’ night for you and your spouse and children’s activities, just to name a few. Need to find a new babysitter, doctor, landscaper or local business? Join our Facebook page for great recommendations from our members. Look through our website and see what we are about. We look forward to meeting you!
- Wednesday, September 16, 7:30 PM: Board Game Night
- Saturday, September 19, 11:00 AM: Children’s Event: Westfield Firehouse tour
- Monday, September 21, 7:30 PM: Women’s Dinner at Xocolatz
- Wednesday, September 30, 7:30 PM: Book Club: The Martian by Andy Weir
- Tuesday, October 20, 7:30 PM: Women’s Dinner at Theresa’s
- Saturday, October 24, 10:15-11:30 AM: Children’s Event: Halloween Party at Parker Gardens